The last two regular season swim meets are coming up in the next two weeks. Anyone hoping to go to the Divisional round of the postseason is required to have at least 3 swim meets completed to compete. Tri-meets count as 2, so even if swimmers haven’t attended any meet yet this season, by attending these last two meets, swimmers would qualify.
Please see the Meet List to sign up for the upcoming meets – and get your volunteer slots!
The postseason is fast approaching. The sign-up form for the Divisional meet at Spring Grove High School is now available on our website (also on the Meet List). Some event details are still begin finalized so check back to get the most up to date info. One important note… sign-ups for the Divisional meet are due on Saturday, July 17 at 6:00 PM. We have a hard deadline to get the entries into Spring Grove and must get swimmers event choices gathered by that date/time.
Important postseason info…
- Divisonals entry is dependent upon competing in a minimum of 3 regular season meets (a dual meet counts as two)
- Divisionals sign-ups will involve each swimmer selecting up to 3 individual events they want to be entered into – along with a question of whether or not they want to be part of relay teams. If they want to be part of relays and there are enough swimmers to make up the relays, the swimmers individual 3rd choice will be dropped for the relay entry (the sign-form attempts to guide them through that). Sign-ups for Divisionals are now available via the Meet List.
- Divisonals is on Saturday, July 24th at Spring Grove Area High School
- All-Star entry is dependent upon placement and times at the Divisional meet
- All-Stars will be on Sunday, July 25th at Carlisle Swim Club
- Mid-Caps entry is dependent upon placement and times at the All-Stars meet
- Mid-Caps will be held on Saturday, July 31st at Keystone Aquatics Center